Forum for Pinnacle alliance in Jade Dynasty

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Lupin Lair

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Calisto

PostSubject: The Lupin Lair   Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:26 pm

For the Lupins out there. Post your builds, queshtions about the faction, even tips and tricks of the trade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calisto

PostSubject: My Lupin Build   Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:38 pm

This is a general all around build for a Beginning Lupin. Its focuses highly on Crit Strike rate and Crit Strike Bonus. Hope you find it useful.

Initiate Tier: Heavy Blow 2, and Vigilance 6

Tier One: Part Water 3, Free Spirit 3, Haste 8, Mediation 8, Mist3, Thicken Blood 8

Tier Two: Scent of Darkness 3, Dimly Discernable 8, Hazy Blur 5, Positive Reinforcement 9, Charge 3

Tier Three: Dance of the Butterflies 1, Vanity 3, Seductive Brush 9, Deep Water 8, Fallen City 5, Determination 8, Uncertain Emotion 8

Tier Four: Jeden Shadows 3, Loves Glance 5, Sunset 3, Forgotten Worries 8

Tier Five: Forgotten Dreams 3, Blessing of Spring 5, Shadow of Hope 4, Frozen Memories 2

TOMES:

Fervor Tab:
Spring Surge 1, Confuse 2, Without a Trace 3, In Bloom 2, Fel Heart 3, Strong Wind 1. ( Strong Wind will be one of your most wanted Tomes as a Lupin. It Allows your character to have the best possible Crit Bonus from all Passive Skills points. Giving you a significant Crit Strike Bonus and adding up to massive dmg)

Hate Tab:
Master of Interpretation 2, Skymastery 2, Cold Blood 3, Inexpressable Sorrow (strongly recomend getting a charm for this Tome) 2, Sheltering Sky 2, Emotional Severence 1, True Colors, Glimpse 2, evassive Measures 2, Numbness 1, Fruition 2

Misery Tab:
Improved Simulacrum 2, Gate to the Heart 2, Lost Love 3, Prudence 2, Day Dream 2, Lunar Winds 2, Boundless Land 2 (Boundless Land is a very useful skill when it comes to resistances make the skill Vigilance from the Initiate Tier a very nice skill to have)

Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Lupin Lair
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pinnacle :: Faction Discussion-
Jump to: