Pinnacle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pinnacle

Forum for Pinnacle alliance in Jade Dynasty

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tell us who you are :)

Go down 
+5
Zandirz
Hannceir
Sailimine
Akuji
Calisto
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Calisto

Calisto

Tell us who you are :) Empty
PostSubject: Tell us who you are :)   Tell us who you are :) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:05 pm

Just a way to introduce ourselves, drop a line, post a pic, w/e you want Smile I love you

Back to top Go down
Akuji

Akuji

PostSubject: Re: Tell us who you are :)   Tell us who you are :) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:21 am

So, many of you know who I am (I hope) and also know that I helped make this forum. I'm also the Admin, but, for ease of use, and my laziness in not wanting to sign my name, I will be on this login for most future use.

In that case, if you want to know more about me, I am Calisto's husband (real-life, yes), a father of 3, a computer science major (graduating spring 2011) and I like games (duh). Laughing As most of you also know, the character "Akuji" is not my first in Jade Dynasty, so to end any added confusion, I was also known as Heracles prior to creating this modo.

Any more you wanna know about me, just ask. Very Happy Who knows? It might be entertaining. Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell us who you are :)   Tell us who you are :) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:43 am

Hi I'm Taesia, I'm a lvl140 vim. I have a few alts posted in many alliances, though I do not like to be too specific as to who they are Razz

Anyway I'm 17, and I have graduated high school a year earlier as I have completed all my requirements in grade 11. I will be attending University of Toronto in the fall of 2010, majoring in Sociology. Gonna be one hell of an experience, and of course, I will have to be taking a long break from JD during my study. I guess thats it Razz
Back to top Go down
Sailimine

Sailimine

PostSubject: Re: Tell us who you are :)   Tell us who you are :) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:40 am

hmm, well... I am Sailimine. Real-life wife to Keystone..our fearless leader. Shocked
Tell us who you are :) Img_5910
and mother of 4 children ages 13, 12, 2, and 1. Shocked Shocked
Tell us who you are :) 101_1610
Thats a quick run down Laughing

Back to top Go down
Hannceir

PostSubject: Hannceir and BigDevil   Tell us who you are :) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:08 pm

Ok here we are....I guess....he's gonna shoot me though....
Tell us who you are :) Meandc11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell us who you are :)   Tell us who you are :) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:25 pm

Here is a pic of me. I'm on the left, and right on the viewer's perspective.

Tell us who you are :) 25762_411893745567_515185567_548955
Back to top Go down
Zandirz

PostSubject: Re: Tell us who you are :)   Tell us who you are :) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:36 pm

I'm Zandirz, aka Jake, Jal, watever you feel like doesnt matter to me. I just turned 20 on August 14th, currently going to PCC for a year while i get some medical issues taken care of. Hopefully I will be returning to Northern Arizona University to complete my Finance/Economics degree.

I'm a lvl 132 non-asc Arden at the moment, trying to get to T5 ASAP

If you want to know anything more, dont be afraid to ask Smile
Back to top Go down
TimeBandit

TimeBandit

PostSubject: Re: Tell us who you are :)   Tell us who you are :) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:54 am

This Fatboy is me... Call me Ron or whatever you like...
I'm 28 and im from Delfzijl, the Netherlands.
Work on a ship...

Ask more questions what you wanna know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell us who you are :)   Tell us who you are :) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:23 pm

Hi, the name is Remy...I'm 26 and from Washington State in the US. I'm married to Shell, and a grandfather by marriage. My toons in the game are XxREMYxX, Taveren, and StrungOut. Tell us who you are :) Me15
Back to top Go down
Akuji

Akuji

PostSubject: Re: Tell us who you are :)   Tell us who you are :) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:58 pm

WOW Shocked I never thought I'd say this to someone, but you look like Eminem. Guess I never posted my pic. I'll do that now. [img]Tell us who you are :) Snapshot_20100427[/img]
Back to top Go down
Rachell

Rachell

PostSubject: Re: Tell us who you are :)   Tell us who you are :) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 10:15 pm

Tell us who you are :) Pictur11
[this is me...Rachell, and Silverquik

Last edited by Rachell on Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell us who you are :)   Tell us who you are :) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:18 pm

Hi I am Shell, married to Remy, I am 39. I have a daughter named Jordanne who will be 20 on Nov 19th, and a grandson Alex who is 9 months old.Tell us who you are :) Newhai11
My toons in game are Alyndia, XxSHELLxX, Vellethia, as well as some others lol.
Back to top Go down
DLeh

PostSubject: Re: Tell us who you are :)   Tell us who you are :) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 2:51 am

Hey all. My ingame name is DLeh and my alts are DevLee, FoxKingzZ and a few others. I work taking care of my older brother who is mentally challenged. He has some violent outbreaks so if i say I've had a bad day at work then you'll know why. I don't usually talk much in chat so it is hard to tell if I am on or if I am afk. And my job sometimes requires me to go in right away so if I happen to be talking 1 minute and then a second later I'm afk and don't tell anyone then I'm most likely rushing into work....or I'm on the phone trying to calm my brother down. I don't usually tellbothers about my line of work but I have a lot of trust in you guys and truly believe you all to be friends Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Heracles

Heracles

PostSubject: Re: Tell us who you are :)   Tell us who you are :) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:54 pm

I decided to go ahead and let all you guys and gals know that I am going to be on this account indefinitely on the forums. I will still make posts and do things as the Admin, of course, but to avoid confusion (and since a lot of my upcoming free time will be spent on Herc in-game) my posts will come from this account. Just FYI. afro
Back to top Go down
Calisto

Calisto

PostSubject: Re: Tell us who you are :)   Tell us who you are :) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:26 pm

Just testing my new sig out. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell us who you are :)   Tell us who you are :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell us who you are :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pinnacle :: Discussion Board :: General-
Jump to: