Pinnacle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pinnacle

Forum for Pinnacle alliance in Jade Dynasty

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alliance Rules and "Honor Code"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Calisto

Calisto

Alliance Rules and "Honor Code" Empty
PostSubject: Alliance Rules and "Honor Code"   Alliance Rules and "Honor Code" Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:40 am

Let me be the first to say Welcome to Pinnacle Alliance of the Doom Bog Server Jade Dynasty. If you are a existing member well Hello again lol. This page details Pinnacles Rules and "Honor Code" Let me just say right now that if you are one of those people who thinks they can do whatever they want, say whatever they want just because your on an online game then sadly Pinnacle is not the right alliance for you.

The rules for Pinnacle are a collaberation of ideas and thoughts from the sarges, Captains, Warlord and Marshall of the Alliance and are as follows.

1. The most important rule for Pinnacle is this. Do not under any circumstance discriminate against another member of the alliance based on Ethnicity, Sexual preference, Religion, Handicap, ect. The "trash talking" of another alliance member including any of the previous will result in being banned. We view our alliance as a family and we treat each other with respect.

2. Excessive cursing in alliance chat will not be tolerated. Now some people viewing this may have a problem with it and I will elaborate. The occasional curse word is not a big deal but we wont tolerate people who do nothing but curse. Some of us have kids who can walk into the room and dont want our kids seeing it and other well, just dont want to see it. There are other ways to express yourself other than excessive vulgarity.

3. DO NOT post nude pictures, videos, ect on the Alliance Forums. This is self explanatory...

4. If a discussion is brought up in alliance chat concerning Politics, Religon ect please try to keep the discussion free of hatred, and any discriminatory remarks. Sometimes these topics can make people feel very passionate about they're views and values. Im not going to sit here and say you can not talk about it BUT keep it civil. If you feel the conversation is getting out of hand...DROP IT. If in the event the other person will not please Black List them and talk to a Captain or they're sarge.

5. The Honor System. There are times in Jade Dynasty that you will feel like there are too many people, we've all been there. In Pinnacle we have a Honor System. We DO NOT ks each others mobs. If you ks another alliance member where they are botting and it becomes a repeatable offense you will be booted. If you dont want it done to you dont do it to another member. If its a different alliance Im not going to encourage you to do it either BUT we've all been in situations where we felt its the only option left. The maps are large and easy to find different grinding spots. This honor system also goes for Server bosses, CV's, ect. We DO NOT ks alliance members.

6. Selling to the Alliance. This is not a rule but I felt it still needed to be said. If you are setting a stall up in Trade Realm it is up to you and your right to charge whatever you wish. But if you are selling to another alliance member please try to treat them fairly and offer an alliance discount, again its up to you. Please dont try to cheat alliance members or take them for everything they have.

7. BUFF STEALING. THE STEALING OF AN ALLIANCE MEMBERS CRYSTAL BUFFS OR ANOTHER PLAYERS BUFFS WETHER THEY ARE IN THE ALLIANCE OR NOT IS A BANNABLE OFFENSE EFFECTIVE IMMEADIATLY. IF YOU STEAL ANOTHER PLAYERS BUFFS IN THE GAME AND ARE CAUGHT YOU WILL BE REPORTED TO THE JADE DYNASTY GENERAL MANAGMENT.

8. Sexual Harrasment/Discrimination is a bannable offense. If you are having problems with this contact a sarge/capt/ warlord/marshall IMMEADIATLY. We care about our members and this will NOT be tolerated.

I thankyou for taking the time to read this thread and if you have ANY queshtions reguarding the alliance rules or honor code do not be afraid to talk to me or the marshall. We are family here, we work together to enjoy the game that we love to play and we use these rules to keep harmony in the alliance.

Calisto- Pinnacle Warlord
Back to top Go down
Akuji

Akuji

Alliance Rules and "Honor Code" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance Rules and "Honor Code"   Alliance Rules and "Honor Code" Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:46 am

I know that some people will debate whether or not reporting player to JD higher-ups is possible in regards to stealing buffs, so I went ahead and decided to post this link available at PWE's support site:

https://support.perfectworld.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=15058

The info on buff stealing and reporting for offenses is under "Games" and it's the 3rd page of FAQs under "My Buffs were Stolen!"

There it is, just FYI to anyone who wondered. afro

Play on, and have fun! lol!
Back to top Go down

Alliance Rules and "Honor Code"
Page 1 of 1