Forum for Pinnacle alliance in Jade Dynasty

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

New JD Multi Clienting Rules!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Calisto

PostSubject: New JD Multi Clienting Rules!!    Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:18 pm

Based on community feedback and after much deliberation, taking into account the various subtleties of Jade Dynasty, we have devised a Jade Dynasty specific policy regarding multiclienting/multiboxing.

* You may only have 2 accounts per person, regardless of how many computers you own.

There isn't a viable reason to create an excessive number of accounts, so any suspicious activity from now on will be fully dealt with.

If you somehow have more than 2 accounts made prior to this rule, then don't worry--we won't be retroactively enforcing it.

* You may only play on two characters at the same time, but they can both level up OR one can level up while the other is a vendor alt.

If you want to keep one leveling account and one vendor alt account, that's fine. You cannot, however, actively level two characters while having a third account to act as a shop alt. We will be actively enforcing this.

This new policy is in effect starting now, however, we will continue to refine and improve upon this, so this policy is subject to change.

Feel free to discuss your reactions to these changes, but please keep it civil.

*taken from JD Forums posted by Greenthorne* For the Official Announcement Click here http://jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=411392

Last edited by Calisto on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calisto

PostSubject: Re: New JD Multi Clienting Rules!!    Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:46 pm

Ok I want to make this very clear to the alliance about the new multi clienting rules for Jade Dynasty.

1. If you have more than 2 accounts made PRIOR to when Greenthornes Post was made on the Jade Dynasty Forums they will be Grandfathered in. If you make another Acct AFTER that post was made...its a Bannable Offense!!

2. While those accounts may have been Grand fathered in you CANNOT Log in more than two accounts at the same time. If you log on a third account while the other two are running is a Bannable Offense!!

3. If you are running two accounts at the same time you can have them level at the same time, vend at the same time, ect...

Please either Read these posts here or go to the Jade Dynasty Forums under General Discussion and read Greenthornes official Post!! I am clarifying this here for the protection of our Pinnacle family and want you all to make sure you understand the new multi clienting rules.

Happy Gaming to all

Calisto--Pinnacle Warlord[u] I love you

PostSubject: Re: New JD Multi Clienting Rules!!    Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:53 pm

o.0 now ijust want to know their reasoning behind the only two accounts thing...but WOOT 2 chars at once gaining xp now allowed thats awesome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New JD Multi Clienting Rules!!    

Back to top Go down

New JD Multi Clienting Rules!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pinnacle :: Jade Dynasty-
Jump to: