Pinnacle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pinnacle

Forum for Pinnacle alliance in Jade Dynasty

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Modo's Dungeon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Calisto

Calisto

The Modo's Dungeon Empty
PostSubject: The Modo's Dungeon   The Modo's Dungeon Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:17 pm

Welcome Modos. Share builds, tips and tricks of the Trade, and queshtions about all things Modo.
Back to top Go down
Calisto

Calisto

The Modo's Dungeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Modo's Dungeon   The Modo's Dungeon Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 12:36 pm

When it comes to building a modo...espeacially unascd its important to remember that you have limited skill points and 3 forms to choose from. I foudn it best to choose a form and just go with it and add a little bit of the human side of it. When you consider the tome points and skill points it really is the best choice to choose just one form and go with it. When you ascd..you will have more freedom to choose what you want and if you want to take both Modon and Demon forms. So I posted two builds that i thought would work good with both forms and adding a little mix of the human side of things.

MODON/HUMAN BUILD
*Modon form deals in amplified resistances (great for those pesky dungeon mobs) incresed attk, but lowers Def significantly. This form is a risky style of play, but in later lvls is very rewarding with powerful skills*

INITIATE TIER
Heavy Blow 2
Vigilance 6

TIER ONE
Fiendish Bone 2
Ghoulish NIght 5
Primary Evil 9
Upheld Oath 9
Endless Shadows 5

TIER TWO
Chaotic Whirlwind 3
Charge 3
Modon Form 8
Malignant Erosion 5
Deaths Charm 8
Formiddable Opponent 6

TIER THREE
Violent Breeze 3
Soul Contract 6
Nimble Spirit 3
Snake Bind 5
Bloodcurdling Curse 4
Bonesmelt Stinger 9

TIER FOUR
Sandscreen 3
Shadowheart Umbra 6
Vile Eddict 9
Firestone Will 3
Spiritual Charm 12
Miasmic Frenzy 3

TIER FIVE
Kanba Extinction 6
Skyseeker 2

TOMES

Heresy Tab
Viscious Intent 2, Bone Poision 2, Shapless Venom 2, Curse of Dejection 2, Ghostly Command 2, Third Life 1
*Third Life is a nearly Must Have skill for any modo as it adds critical def to the character*

Rage Tab
Concealed Moon1 , Tempered Resentment 3

Venoma Tab
Concealing Mist 1, Waning Diligence 2, Disastrous Echo 2, Poisonous Vermon 2, Spiritual Consumption 2, Dragon Bile Concoction 2, Vilescale Thorn 2, Soul Smash 2, Rotting Existence 2, Ghostly domain 3, Heavenly Disaster 3, Kaigu 2, Leech 2, Sea of Blood 2, Sever Lifeline 2
Back to top Go down
Calisto

Calisto

The Modo's Dungeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Modo's Dungeon   The Modo's Dungeon Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:20 pm

And now for the Demon Build. Demons deal mostly in high attk and Def at the sacrifice of they're resistances. This is a great form for Pve botting, mobs, and tanking bosses in higher lvls. But they are more suseptible to Status Effects.

INITIATE TIER
Heavy Blow 2
Vigilance 6

TIER ONE
Fiendish Bone 1
Ghoulish Night 5
Upheld Oath 9
Primary Evil 9
Demonic Posture 8
Endless Shadows 5

TIER TWO
Chaotic Whirlwind 3
Charge 3
Formiddable Opponent 6
Secluded Spring 3
Restrained Resentment 8
Wornevil 1

TIER THREE
Violent Breese 3
Soul Contract 6
Ghost of The Wronged 2
Ember Prison 3
Surprise Assult 10
Bonesmelt Stinger 3

TIER FOUR
Sand screen 3
Shadow Heart Umbra 6
Bloodstained Soul 3
Flesh Burn 8
Forest of Laughter 10
Vile Eddict 9

TIER FIVE
Kangba Extinction 6
Self-Rhighteousness 5
Dance of Chaos 4

TOMES

Rage Tab
Concealed Moon 1, Tempered Resentment 3, Offering of the Dead 3, Fire on the Mountain 2, True Flame Array 2, Chill Wind 2, Hohun Urn 2, Ghoulish Conscription 2, Poison Compound 2, Frustrating Setback 2, Banshee Howl 2, Exterminate 3

Venoma Tab
Concealing Mist 2, Waning Diligence 2, Disastrous Echo 2, Sever Lifeline 2

Heresy Tab
Viscious Intent 2, Bone Poision 2, Shapeless Venom 2, Curse of Dejection 2, Ghostly Command 2, Third Life 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Modo's Dungeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Modo's Dungeon   The Modo's Dungeon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Modo's Dungeon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pinnacle :: Faction Discussion-
Jump to: