Pinnacle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pinnacle

Forum for Pinnacle alliance in Jade Dynasty

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expansion Waiting Room

Go down 
+3
Akuji
Velle
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Expansion Waiting Room Empty
PostSubject: Expansion Waiting Room   Expansion Waiting Room Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:50 pm

This is just a place for us all to stay connected while the servers are down today (8-25-10). Free-form discussion, posts about the wait, or upcoming features in Jade Dynasty: Vengance all here until we're able to play again. cheers
Back to top Go down
https://pinnacle.forumotion.net
Velle

Velle

PostSubject: Re: Expansion Waiting Room   Expansion Waiting Room Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 4:19 pm

Sleep
Back to top Go down
Akuji

Akuji

PostSubject: Re: Expansion Waiting Room   Expansion Waiting Room Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 4:37 pm

So...they started at 1 pm PST (3 pm central, where i am). Maybe a couple hours, and maybe this is all we get to do for the rest of the day (HOPE NOT!). Anyway, Ive been in contact with greenie, and if anything updates, you'll probably know it before I wil. afro
Back to top Go down
Sailimine

Sailimine

PostSubject: Re: Expansion Waiting Room   Expansion Waiting Room Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 4:48 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Zandirz

PostSubject: Re: Expansion Waiting Room   Expansion Waiting Room Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 5:39 pm

its about time they actually released the expansion, im shocked there hasnt been a post saying its been delayed again yet lol!
Back to top Go down
Calisto

Calisto

PostSubject: Re: Expansion Waiting Room   Expansion Waiting Room Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 5:42 pm

lol Hey guys. Things are hectic here. 3 sick kids are making my wait go pretty fast lol. And yet painfully slow cus now im coming down with the stuff. ewwww. Excited about tonight so I can sit and relax with our new vamped up Jade Dynasty. Hopefully see you guys soon!!!! Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Akuji

Akuji

PostSubject: Re: Expansion Waiting Room   Expansion Waiting Room Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:34 pm

If you haven't heard yet, or it gets buried in the JD forums, this is the link for the manual patch...it requires downloading both 8-25 patches, ofc. Good luck and enjoy!

http://jd.perfectworld.com/download
Back to top Go down
Sailimine

Sailimine

PostSubject: Re: Expansion Waiting Room   Expansion Waiting Room Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:46 pm

O.O New Mount is AWESOME
Expansion Waiting Room Df_peg10
Back to top Go down
Calisto

Calisto

PostSubject: Re: Expansion Waiting Room   Expansion Waiting Room Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:52 pm

WOOT TIME TO DOWNLOAD!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Velle

Velle

PostSubject: Re: Expansion Waiting Room   Expansion Waiting Room Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:06 pm

well ive got it downloaded but servers aint up just yet >.< Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sailimine

Sailimine

PostSubject: Re: Expansion Waiting Room   Expansion Waiting Room Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:15 pm

same here, all downloaded and no where to go Sad
Back to top Go down
Velle

Velle

PostSubject: Re: Expansion Waiting Room   Expansion Waiting Room Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:29 pm

jas just had to mention that apprently the last expansion had the servers down for a week >.< pale
Back to top Go down
Sailimine

Sailimine

PostSubject: Re: Expansion Waiting Room   Expansion Waiting Room Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:38 pm

Yep, massive bugs. He's not lying
Back to top Go down
Velle

Velle

PostSubject: Re: Expansion Waiting Room   Expansion Waiting Room Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:43 pm

nuuuuu...they cant do that to me T_T
Back to top Go down
Velle

Velle

PostSubject: Re: Expansion Waiting Room   Expansion Waiting Room Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 8:14 pm

Very Happy yay its up
Back to top Go down
Calisto

Calisto

PostSubject: Re: Expansion Waiting Room   Expansion Waiting Room Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:32 pm

I love the new classes Shocked ...EPIC king
Back to top Go down
Zandirz

PostSubject: Re: Expansion Waiting Room   Expansion Waiting Room Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:36 pm

i cant even get on Sad patches keep failing Sad im reinstalling the whole client now, hopefully this will fix it
Back to top Go down
Asclepiuss

Asclepiuss

PostSubject: Re: Expansion Waiting Room   Expansion Waiting Room Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:49 pm

Zandirz wrote:
i cant even get on Sad patches keep failing Sad im reinstalling the whole client now, hopefully this will fix it

I finally downloaded the patches.
Speed was 60kb/s average Razz
Took some time.

I am online now.
I did like they said, downloaded the patch instead of letting the laucher update automatically.
Just do the same, then double click on the file, it will do the rest.
Back to top Go down
Zandirz

PostSubject: Re: Expansion Waiting Room   Expansion Waiting Room Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:50 pm

i tried that, still failed every time
Back to top Go down
Velle

Velle

PostSubject: Re: Expansion Waiting Room   Expansion Waiting Room Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:34 am

well this is fu.ckin gay.. jd keeps tellin me update connection failed no matter wat i do (yes i did all the restart bs)... sooo velles about to ding and vik had a turtle thats gonna expire now.. yay -.-... and my net is workin abviously
Back to top Go down
Calisto

Calisto

PostSubject: Re: Expansion Waiting Room   Expansion Waiting Room Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:42 am

Ive had the same thing happen to me. If you have it set on Manual updates and you get that box pop up notifying you of the update just exit out of that box and it should update the game automatically. Also uncheck "Manually update" and it will just do it on its own when you open JD. I used to have "manually update" checked and I would get the pop up box that notified me that updates have been found, would you like to update. I would hit "yes" and it would just sit there and not do a damn thing. But when I hit cancel on the box it would update the game automatically. I think its because its trying to work two commands at once. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Velle

Velle

PostSubject: Re: Expansion Waiting Room   Expansion Waiting Room Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 4:42 pm

thanks cali ill check that out when i get home then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expansion Waiting Room   Expansion Waiting Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expansion Waiting Room
Page 1 of 1