Pinnacle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pinnacle

Forum for Pinnacle alliance in Jade Dynasty

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weekly Event Server Bosses

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Calisto

Calisto

Weekly Event Server Bosses Empty
PostSubject: Weekly Event Server Bosses   Weekly Event Server Bosses Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:07 am

Hello Everyone!

I would like to introduce to you a new weekly event in Pinnacle Alliance. Weekly Server Boss Parties. cheers

Many of you, and myself, have expressed interest in the Server Bosses. I have a detailed list of all server bosses on another page of this Forum if you want to learn more about them.

It is my plan to start forming weekly Server boss hunts in this Thread. I will post what boss it is that will be the goal for that week, and up to six alliance members can sign up. NOW there is a catch. Depending on the server boss (as these bosses do have a lvl cap) the parties will have to be made up of the appropriate levels. IF not enough of the required levels are signing up to form a full six member team I do not have a problem with Alts signing up. Once the party has been filled the thread will be locked. I hope to see you guys taking advantage of this event as some of these bosses drop some really good things like neckies, crafting recipes, ect. Also after the boss for the week has been defeated I will make another post with a poll for the alliance to decide which boss to go after next. Hope to see you guys there and happy hunting. Cool

Calisto- Pinnacle Warlord
Back to top Go down

Weekly Event Server Bosses
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pinnacle :: Server Boss Weekly Events-
Jump to: