Pinnacle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pinnacle

Forum for Pinnacle alliance in Jade Dynasty

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recruiting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Calisto

Calisto

Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Recruiting   Recruiting Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:35 am

This thread is meant for the clan sarges/capts of the alliance but is open to everyone since we can all help recruit. While we recruit for the alliance I would like to offer a few tips. If your not sure about the person who your scouting or who has approached you about joining ask in alliance chat if anyone has ever heard of the player. While I like to give everyone the benefit of the doubt Id rather not recruit players who have a reputation for scamming/ causing drama in other alliance they've been in/ or who have had problems with some of our members.

I leave the recruitment level requirement up to the sarges for they're clans. Im open to any level joining the alliance. I like having a mix level alliance as it offers a wider range of options. Also having low levels join the alliance is a great chance at getting Steeling and Fortifying beads from the lower level maps that most of us have left already. It also allows our high levels a greater chance of getting a disciple within the alliance. If you are recruiting I do ask that the member be active if you are not recruiting for the alt clan. I leave it up to the clan sarges to keep an eye on how the members donate to the alliance. I dont care how much they donate but I dont want Goose eggs either. Even if its just one stack of provs a week im fine with that just so long as its something.

Calisto-Pinnacle Warlord
Back to top Go down
Calisto

Calisto

Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Growing the Alliance   Recruiting Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:43 am

Hello Pinnacle,

There have been some issues in alliance brought about recruiting and building the alliance. Now I'll be the first to say that its not easy to get new members when not alot of new players come into the game. And it gets tiring have to clean house and recruit over and over again. I sometimes feel like im getting mixed signals from the alliance at times about the direction that were going. Whether we want to build up so we can pvp and war or if we just want to let it be what it is. I honestly wouldn't mind seeing more people come into the alliance. maybe open up some more options of whether or not we could actually war if wanted. So here is what I propose:

1.Most of us have alts and some of us have quite a few, i'm not against that as I have them myself. But they really need to be kept to a minimum in the main clans and the bulk of the alts need to be placed in alt clans. Of which were are designating Atlas and Apache as the two alt clans.

2. We have enough members and enough active alts (those players with two comps or acct's that can have more than one toon on at a time) to disperse them between the clans. This way the clans would have more than just 2 ppl on at a time. They could get better clan glory rankings, better help with they're shared fortune provisions, and better help lvling clan buffs. Those also help in recruiting new members.

3. We need to remove any inactive's that are currently in alliance and remove any alts that haven't been touched in more than a month. If were going to build (even just slowly) then we need the room. And also this helps it so that we don't look like we have more members than we actually do. People ask to set up a war quite often with us and I have to explain why we cant lol.

I think by doing these three things we can slowly build the alliance up with some really good players. These things take time and i'm not trying to rush anything. But a little more organization in the clans and alliance would look better to players who are just coming in. Gotta admit it looks a little bad when an alliance has 72 members and only 11-12 are ever on. Suspect I hope that the clan sarges can all get together to work on this and together see where this alliance can go.

Please feel free to pm me in Game if you have any preference on where you'd like your toon to go or which alt clan you want your alt in. Or if you have any ideas. Or post it here on the thread.

Happy Gaming ^^ bounce
Back to top Go down
Rachell

Rachell

Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting   Recruiting Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:51 am

Well as for me...it's just Rachell and Silverquik...Rachell is sarge of TianXia and Silverquik can go into any clan..i play him somewhat often...more often lately

If it would help another clan I can put him into another one. clown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting   Recruiting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruiting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pinnacle :: Working Together-
Jump to: