Pinnacle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pinnacle

Forum for Pinnacle alliance in Jade Dynasty

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For those who dont know.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DLeh

For those who dont know. Empty
PostSubject: For those who dont know.   For those who dont know. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:38 pm

Sad Hi everyone. At some point during this month I will lose internet connection bcuz since my brother is in the hospital the state is refusing to pay us while he is there. So therefore I only have enough to by my kids Xmas gifts and pay rent this month. My brother is getting better but we still dont know when he will be able to leave the hospital. I can try and get on my laptop when im at the hospital but im not sure if there internet will allow me to connect to the game. So if anyone wants to add me on msn my email is devin.l@hotmail.com. Just if and when you do so be sure to leave a msg with the request stating you are from JD. Hopefully I dont lose connection anytime soon. So then I would only be gone for a couple weeks or a week at most.
Back to top Go down
Akuji

Akuji

PostSubject: Re: For those who dont know.   For those who dont know. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:13 pm

Thanks, D, for letting us know about your situation. It is appreciated that you said so, but I think I can speak for all of us when I say that, most importantly we hope that your brother gets better. Well wishes, and we all hope to see you as soon as prudently possible. My prayers go out to you and your family.
Back to top Go down
ChiChang

ChiChang

PostSubject: Re: For those who dont know.   For those who dont know. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:04 pm

I will be here for you when your back with open arms. I'll keep you and your bro in my prayers & I'll keep you in my dreams I love you
I hope all works out for the best what ever that may be, and that it only makes you stronger. Happy holidays & I will always love you Devin I love you
Back to top Go down
DLeh

PostSubject: Hi   For those who dont know. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:35 pm

Well some of you might have noticed i haven't been on lately.. And I'm not sure how to get in contact with any of you so im writing it here in hopes that someone will see it. I no longer have internet access so i wont be on for awhile. Not sure how long though. Hope i dont get booted for inactivity but if i do i understand. I'll try to keep everyone in the loop on when i figure out when i can get the net back but if i cant on here I'll email Chi somehow. Hope everyone continues to have fun and I hope to see everyone sooner rather then later. Miss ya all!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Calisto

Calisto

PostSubject: Re: For those who dont know.   For those who dont know. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:23 pm

Aww we miss you too D. And dont worry you wont be kicked for inactivity lol. If you are I'll put the smack down on someone Twisted Evil . Hope everything is going well and hope to see you soon!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sailimine

Sailimine

PostSubject: Re: For those who dont know.   For those who dont know. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:31 pm

Shocked She thinks she can put the smack down on me PFFT Rolling Eyes
Don't worry D, my internet has been out now for 2 weeks and still waiting for a decent connection. No one will boot you.
Hope you can get back soon Sad You are missed
Back to top Go down
DLeh

PostSubject: Re: For those who dont know.   For those who dont know. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:42 pm

Yh I hope so to but im not sure yet on when I can
Back to top Go down
DLeh

PostSubject: Re: For those who dont know.   For those who dont know. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:59 am

Just to inform u guys that i should be back by the end of the month Laughing man i feel like,ive gone thru some major jd withdrawl. Its kinda driving me crazy and even tho chi decided to divorce me i still look foreward to seeing/talking to u guys again. Missin ya guys/gals and look foreward to coming back.
Back to top Go down
Calisto

Calisto

PostSubject: Re: For those who dont know.   For those who dont know. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 10:37 am

WOOT!! cheers Cant wait to see you back D!! lol Unfortunatly your gonna be late for the renown contest... Sad But it will be great to have you back!! Now if we could just do something about miss Velle.
Back to top Go down
DLeh

PostSubject: Re: For those who dont know.   For those who dont know. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:23 am

What happened to velle?
Back to top Go down
Calisto

Calisto

PostSubject: Re: For those who dont know.   For those who dont know. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:30 am

Miss V's internet is out and has been for awhile. Were not sure when she's coming back right now. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those who dont know.   For those who dont know. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For those who dont know.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pinnacle :: Discussion Board :: General-
Jump to: