Pinnacle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pinnacle

Forum for Pinnacle alliance in Jade Dynasty

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a$$hole diparture

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
a$$hole

a$$hole diparture  Empty
PostSubject: a$$hole diparture    a$$hole diparture  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:47 am

as you all know my time in jade dynasty is in queston.......question is am i happy here anymore and the answer right now is no!
so no disrespect to pinnacle i let do to not giving 100% anymore...if i was to stay would not be fair to all who give 100% like i did at one time... i am not going to any other alliance if that was the case i would of stayed in pinnacle..... but to me if i dont give 100% i need to be by myself not drag alliance down with me...... i hope we can all stay friends and chat ....like i told Silver i dont want hard feelings but was a call i needed to make been talking about it to long so it had to happen....im not totally outta game a$$hole still bots 24/7 but at this time just dont care sad to say but true.....as for a possible return date im targeting for when he hits 150 i will return to pinnacle full time if not wanted do to hard feelings i will go else where ...... i know use to my happy humor but atm its all gone...... so Cali balls in your court if u ban me from forums i will understand but i will not know or ever have issues with pinnacle to me u all like family!!!!!!!!!!!!! well enough reading ya'll gotta get to game lol ..... love ya'll .....Group hug and ladies kisses........... see ya soon like lvl 150 lmao

Your Friendly a$$hole,
me tongue

P.S. Rachell $ Chichang i still have Basketball lol! love ya'll peace out Suspect
Back to top Go down
Calisto

Calisto

a$$hole diparture  Empty
PostSubject: Re: a$$hole diparture    a$$hole diparture  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:49 am

lol no a$$ im not going to boot you from forums. And I understand your situation, the last 15 lvls to 150 can be very monotonous and drawn out. If you need a breather from the game no one here is going to stop you. I wish you didnt feel you had to leave the alli though as we dont mind you just botting. Hope to see you around again soon when we start building and growing!! But you gotta do what you feel is right for you and I respect that! Much love and well wishes Wink Hope to see you around again soon bud. Smile
Back to top Go down
Heracles

Heracles

a$$hole diparture  Empty
PostSubject: Re: a$$hole diparture    a$$hole diparture  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:40 am

^^ Ditto. Your account is here and preserved until you tell me or Cali to delete it. I hope to see you back in game soon, or even on here just to chat. I understand that you feel you need a break, and all I can say is thank you for letting us know. It shows a lot of class for an a$$hole. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sailimine

Sailimine

a$$hole diparture  Empty
PostSubject: Re: a$$hole diparture    a$$hole diparture  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:53 am

I have to agree with Herc lol
Thank you for all the laughs and I hope u miss us too bad to stay away Sad
You're a part of our family where ever u are.. Wink
Back to top Go down
Rachell

Rachell

a$$hole diparture  Empty
PostSubject: Re: a$$hole diparture    a$$hole diparture  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:29 pm

yep yep...lots of luv to u...hope to see u back when u hit 150...if not i will understand...still got lots of a$$ kicking to give ya lol...luvs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a$$hole diparture  Empty
PostSubject: Re: a$$hole diparture    a$$hole diparture  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a$$hole diparture
Page 1 of 1