Pinnacle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pinnacle

Forum for Pinnacle alliance in Jade Dynasty

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weekly Sparrig Event

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Calisto

Calisto

Weekly Sparrig Event Empty
PostSubject: Weekly Sparrig Event   Weekly Sparrig Event Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:48 am

Hello everyone:

To those of you either new to pvp or want to brush up on your pvp tactics I have a new weekly event just for you. Each week I will hold an Alliance Sparring Event where we will meet in a Map area and have, basically, a dueling spree. Here you will be able to duel each other and work out your tactics, what skills to use, how to use your character to the best of its ability and so forth. This event will NOT be hosted in a pvp realm as I dont want anyone accidentally going Red named. I will post what day it will be on, map, time, and realm in this thread. As time progresses I may start a sparring matches event. Where the best players will compete in a duel system against theyre own levels of course and the best duelist will win a prize, whether from the cash shop or an in game item. If your interested in this event please let me know. Id like to see all levels, factions there.

Calisto-Pinnacle Warlord Wink
Back to top Go down
DLeh

PostSubject: Sounds like fun to me :)   Weekly Sparrig Event Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:51 am

Only thing I wish is that maybe if possible if they could be held on Tuesdays (day off of work) or on Mon, Wed, Thur, after 7:30pm CST server time is 2hrs behind my time. The days after 730pm CST is because I work on those days and I would love to participate in this event. I'll understand if it is not possible sometimes to do at that time since everyone else's time needs to be considered. But if they cant then at least you will know why I was unable to participate. Thanks Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
Calisto

Calisto

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Sparrig Event   Weekly Sparrig Event Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:27 am

Ironically I had decided to do this on Tuesdays lol. The only thing I have to decide on now is at what time. Some of us are on different time zones and Id like to give everyone the chance to participate in this event. So I need to know if Afternoon, Evening or a night time would work best. Let me know what works best for you guys by either replying here or pming me in game.

Back to top Go down
DLeh

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Sparrig Event   Weekly Sparrig Event Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:51 pm

Nights usually work best for me but since it will be on tuesday I should be able to make almost anytime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Sparrig Event   Weekly Sparrig Event Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weekly Sparrig Event
Page 1 of 1