Pinnacle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pinnacle

Forum for Pinnacle alliance in Jade Dynasty

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Internet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sailimine

Sailimine

My Internet Empty
PostSubject: My Internet   My Internet Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:05 pm

Sorry about this guys, but the techs won't be back til Monday and right now I'm lucky if I get 3 straight minutes of connectivity >.< I'll try and log in now and then when I notice the connection staying synced. Otherwise I should be back Monday afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Calisto

Calisto

My Internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Internet   My Internet Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:42 am

Sad Sad Sad

And we just got you back too...*weeps* Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sailimine

Sailimine

My Internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Internet   My Internet Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:56 pm

If ya'll need anything just hollar at me on here. I can atleast check this between disconnects =(
Back to top Go down
Sailimine

Sailimine

My Internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Internet   My Internet Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:22 pm

On a good note, I GOT OUR TAXES FILED! Woo HOO!!
I always feel good when I get that done lol
So in 2 weeks we'll have some extra money to play with =D
O and the comp that key usually plays on .. the power supply decided to die ... So we have to get a new one of those and probably upgrade the graphics card. Well... it doesn't have a graphics card so we cant upgrade what it doesn't have I guess but we'll get one for it...
Hmm, what else...
I donno..
Open topic to everyone.. get ur taxes filed? Getting a nice refund or have to pay in (EWW!)?

(whoever reads this first pass on that i cant log in to the game so they all have to come post on here)
Back to top Go down
Calisto

Calisto

My Internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Internet   My Internet Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:51 pm

You lucky butt!!!! Were still waiting on the W2's here. But once we get them...ohhhh yeeeaah. Its the end of credit card debt!!! bounce Very excited about that! and once we get those W2's the rest of the filing process will go quickly. Hurry back to the game sis...I miss you!! Crying or Very sad And I need to pick on Key Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
Sailimine

Sailimine

My Internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Internet   My Internet Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:23 pm

Trust me, I'm going nuts here.. now that I have internet but its worse than dial-up lol
Im just shopping around online filling up shopping carts with stuff we will need to get once we get our return.. between disconnects.. blah
Getting Key a new laptop, found a really nice one on Circuit City's website. 640 gb hard drive and 4 gb ram affraid
Not to mention an actual graphics card instead of integrated graphics.. thats hard to find in a laptop for under $1k.
So he's all happy that he wont lag on games anymore. lol
Back to top Go down
Calisto

Calisto

My Internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Internet   My Internet Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:44 pm

Stoooop Your making me want to go shopping now Mad

Lol good he cant lag when I beat up on him Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sailimine

Sailimine

My Internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Internet   My Internet Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:12 am

lol It never hurts to just "window shop"
Back to top Go down
Calisto

Calisto

My Internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Internet   My Internet Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:46 am

ahahahah...I get it. windows...comp...shopping....funny

And yeah I might do that some today myself ^^ bounce

And tell Verizon to get off they're bums..I want sissy back Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sailimine

Sailimine

My Internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Internet   My Internet Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:54 pm

Well the original tech that was here Friday is coming back with a new one from the dsl side of tech support, the guy that was here is determined to get it fixed. First time I've seen a guy that dedicated.. Shocked sad lol
They'll be here at 9am so we should be up and running by noon.. I hope...
Back to top Go down
Sailimine

Sailimine

My Internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Internet   My Internet Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:39 pm

Here's a ss for ya'll Shocked Shocked Shocked This is our current weather. BRRRRR
My Internet Weathe10
Back to top Go down
Calisto

Calisto

My Internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Internet   My Internet Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:42 pm

EWWWWWW

Yeah have fun with that Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sailimine

Sailimine

My Internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Internet   My Internet Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:15 am

I dont want it.. Im sending it ssouth to u guys Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Velle

Velle

My Internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Internet   My Internet Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:51 pm

T_T saily i miss yuuuu... my nets off too now since thursday.. i had nothing to do all weekend >.< o.0 maybe someone should let genesis kno whats up for me ..lol.. Celestine is my clan leader there and hes always on right before desciples ...wink wink..lol
im only able to get on the net from work and it aint got jd on it, nor is it allowed lol
Back to top Go down
Calisto

Calisto

My Internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Internet   My Internet Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:57 pm

I'll let Celestine know Velle no worries. And hurry back soon we miss you ^.^
Back to top Go down
Calisto

Calisto

My Internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Internet   My Internet Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 10:42 am

O where O where has our little fox gone?
O where O where can she beeee
With her puffy two tails
and her ears perked up
O where O where can be V?

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Velle

Velle

My Internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Internet   My Internet Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:36 pm

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad i miss you guys.. i realllly do.. man.. the bill for our net/cable is ridiculous now, the guys are being assholes and its my b-day saturday (feb 19th) im turning 19 .. our checks from work are also constantly bein delayed and just UGH.. money problems.. id kill for internet at home right now... its so damn boring and i kno im missing out on alot in JD lol.. bleh..right when vik's 134 too.. damnit
*BIG HUGS* i love and miss you all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Internet Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Internet   My Internet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Internet
Page 1 of 1