Pinnacle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pinnacle

Forum for Pinnacle alliance in Jade Dynasty

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Girls dont exist on the Internet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Calisto

Calisto

Girls dont exist on the Internet  Empty
PostSubject: Girls dont exist on the Internet    Girls dont exist on the Internet  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:01 pm

This article I found in Scabbies signature, it was a link and omg its so true. If your a girl gamer read it as Im sure many of us have had similar experiences!! After all Girls dont exist on the Internet Suspect confused

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/issues/issue_17/109-OMG-Girlz-Dont-Exist-on-teh-Intarweb-1
Back to top Go down
Velle

Velle

PostSubject: Re: Girls dont exist on the Internet    Girls dont exist on the Internet  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:36 pm

lol..im glad JD aint quite that bad
Back to top Go down
Calisto

Calisto

PostSubject: Re: Girls dont exist on the Internet    Girls dont exist on the Internet  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:38 am

I agree Velle. I havent had some of the problems that the author encountered throughout her "interweb" adventures but some of them I have. Espeacially when you beat someone in a duel or one shot someone in pvp and you mention your a girl. Enters complete denial. Other cases Ive encountered like the picture scenario. It kinda makes you wonder what guys like this do when they have to talk to real women. Suspect Laughing
Back to top Go down
Velle

Velle

PostSubject: Re: Girls dont exist on the Internet    Girls dont exist on the Internet  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 1:15 pm

lol yea it really does..
Ive encountered the pic thing...uncountable amount of times even just on JD..but i get asked it in Every game i play really...thats just a guy thing it seems..not all of them..but most in game neways
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girls dont exist on the Internet    Girls dont exist on the Internet  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girls dont exist on the Internet
Page 1 of 1